Help Center

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair - get help now.

KSAS, WSE and Peabody Undergraduate and Graduate students can access The Counseling Center on-call services by calling (410) 516-8278, Press 1.

The Counseling Center
3003 N Charles St.
Homewood Apartments Suite S-200
Baltimore, MD 21218

All other students can access the JHSAP counselor on-call by calling (443) 287-7000 or toll-free at (866) 764-2317

Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program
550 North Broadway, Suite 403   
Baltimore, Maryland 21205

All JHU students can also utilize the JHU Sexual Assault Helpline (24/7 Resource for Victims of Sexual Assault): (410) 516-7333.

Non-JHU Crisis Resources: 
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1 988
Baltimore Crisis Response, Inc.: (410) 433-5175 or call 211
Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741-741

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm then please call the Police or Emergency Services on 911.